Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Qiang Huang Workshop # 3"


9 x 12
oil on stretched canvas
sold

The workshop with Qiang Huang has been a fantastic three days, all so well run...and filled with a wealth of information and hands on instruction. I would encourage anyone who has a chance to study with Qiang to not miss the opportunity. He is so well organized, very giving with his knowledge and has a gift for sharing his talent with each student. He is hoping to have his class demos posted to his blog within the next few days after he returns home. Be sure to check out his work. It is magical to see him "in action" at the easel!

5 comments:

  1. Ann, this is such a lovely still life set-up. I so love books and somehow you've captured the fact that they are treasures that transcend time. I love this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job... I love the books, especially the one leaning in on the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful painting. I would love to take a workshop with Qiang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am envious of you Ann. What a lovely still Life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, me too: Would just LOVE to take one of his workshops! Nice painting.

    ReplyDelete