Thursday, January 15, 2015

Painting Challenge Day 3


I'm still keeping with a "theme" for each day of this 3 Paintings in 5 Days Challenge, and today I've chosen portraits or figurative works.
 In case you are thinking that I can't count, I know that I included four instead of three paintings, hard to choose what you want to feature, so just went with an extra one.
Featured in this post is "I Haul Bulls for a Livin'", "Indian Chief", "Frida", and "Lining Up the Putt".
Have never really studied portrait painting and I certainly don't consider myself a portrait artist, just love doing them!

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Les quatre portraits que vous nous dévoilez aujourd'hui ont tous quelque chose de particulier qui fait que chacun d'eux est attachant. S'il fallait faire un choix, je les classerais ainsi :
    1) En alignant les puts.
    2) Courriers Bulls (le premier).
    3) Frida.
    4) Chef indien.

    Choix délicat ! Bravo pour c'est vraiment du beau travail.
    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete