Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Painting Challenge Day 1



Someone, not sure who, started a "3 Paintings in 5 Days Challenge" on Facebook not long ago and if you are a Facebook user, you have probably seen some fabulous artwork going across your screen. I was nominated to participate by friend and fellow artist Melissa Arthur, CO artist with Texas roots. The idea is to post three paintings, starting with some earlier work and progressing each day to more current paintings...and each day nominating another artists...so you can see how the idea is spreading across the internet.


These three, as you can see, are pet portraits I did several years ago. I still paint pet commissions, so contact me if you are interested! Always fun to reminisce over older paintings, so will check my files to see what comes up tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment