Thursday, May 30, 2013

"Proud Bird"

9 x 12
oil on canvas

The proceeds from this painting will benefit the Oklahoma Tornado victims by supporting Mercy Chefs, a non-profit, faith based, charitable organization committed to serving professionally prepared meals, during local, state and national disasters and emergencies. My son's in-laws have had devastating losses in Moore, and while he was there helping with the clean up, his family was served food from Mercy Chefs. Please consider taking this proud bird home and helping in this worthy cause.   

$95 on the Daily Paintworks 

3 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful piece, Ann. I hope it raises much for the victims of the recent tornadoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good way of telling, and pleasant paragraph to get information about my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in institution of higher education.


    Here is my web site :: female attraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking bird for a great cause! Having experienced the tornado devastation in my state and close by, I am so sorry for the folks in Oklahoma. Awful! Thinking of your son's family.

    ReplyDelete